Vacuum Sealer Food Storage Barrier Polyamides/Polyethylene Bag
This bag is manufactured solely with vacuum sealing in mind. The special combination of polyamides and polyethylene (PA/PE) makes a perfect material for packaging – strong, durable and pliable. It does not only offer a great and valuable mechanical protection against external factors, like humidity or oxygen, but is also amazing during the vacuum sealing process. PA/PE packaging wraps tightly around the contents, leaving minimal amount of gas inside the bag and protects its flavour, smell and freshness. This bag also has very good weld ability and low water vapour permeability, making it perfect for its purpose.
|150 x 200 mm||90 microns|
|175 x 250 mm||90 microns|
|200 x 300 mm||90 microns|
|250 x 350 mm||90 microns|
|WIDTH (A)||150||175||200||250||+/- 2||mm|
|HEIGHT (H)||200||250||300||350||+/- 2||mm|
|WIDTH OF SIDE SEAL (Z)*||5||5||5||5||+/- 2||mm|
*Each seal is considered separately.
**Due to a mass production, admissible amount of bags that don`t meet specified requirements, may be up to 2% of delivery.
Packaging product information
- Vacuum seal food storage barrier bags polyamides/polyethylene
- Very high durability - strong construction, which protects the item which is stored inside
- Strong and pliable material allows wrapping tightly around whatever you are sealing, leaving less air in the bag
- Special embossed channels to lock air out and flavour in
- High quality PA/PE material (polyamides and polyethylene)
- Low water vapour permeability
- Very good weldability, as well as mechanical strength
- Pouches are suitable only for dry products
- Perfect for food packaging
- This type of bag protects your products from:
- oxygen - which affects the airing and oxidation
- heat and humidity - accelerate spoilage
- foreign smell - easily lead to changing the flavour and natural fragrance of products
Different products have different weights and different volumes. We use millilitres (ml) to determine the capacity unit of our products. If you are unsure about the exact volume, feel free to contact us!
Orders placed by 3 pm from Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received on a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If you need your product ASAP, please »contact us« and we will try our best to help (email@example.com 02033719569).