Terms and conditions of use
The term 'Jamo Solutions Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Grays Farm Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3AD, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 09407958 registered United Kingdom.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All information on this website is given as is, we cannot be held liable in respect of the information given on this website.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct, however, we do not guarantee its entirety and accuracy.
- We do not guarantee that our website will remain available or that all the material used is kept current.
- We will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when the contract for the sale of products by us to you was formed.
- We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- We will not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your right to have the products sent to you within a reasonable time. If the delay occurs before the products are dispatched, we will not charge you for the products until they are dispatched and you may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
- The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
- Any costs to for re-delivery of the goods will be payable in advance by the customer.
- if the goods have been removed from their original packaging and/or assembled, your right to cancel may be forfeited.
- Any free gifts received with your order must be returned, if an order is cancelled.
- Should you wish to cancel or return any purchased products you will be required to contact Jamo Solutions Ltd team in order to obtain an official return. Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt. You must insure that you have communicated and obtained an Return confirmation from our customer services team via email before returning an item, and that your returned parcel must include the order details – date ,order number, quantity, price and receiver details
- Where large products (over 40Kg in weight) are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of up to £30 to cover the collection costs and handling fee occurred as the result.
- Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by us or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
Jamo Solutions Ltd Online Store
All orders can be placed online through our website here at jamosoutions.co.uk and all orders subject to availability and security checks.
Returns and Refunds
Customer has to check the correctness of the delivered order within 14 days from deliverery date.
Sometimes it may be difficult to purchase a product over the internet, especially when you can only see a picture and description of a product. Should you wish to return purchased goods back to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange them provided they are totally unused and in a fully resalable condition within 28 days of purchase.
If the product returned is not in a fully resalable condition or if the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To change or cancel an order
You have a right to cancel your order and receive a full refund prior to goods being dispatched.
If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 28 days of receipt of your goods in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging.
The cost of postage, packaging and the insurance relating to the return of unwanted goods back to our warehouse are fully the responsibility of the customer; furthermore the postage cost of the original consignment of the goods will be deducted from any refunds.
We aim to deal with all complaints effectively. For a speedy response complaint may be submitted via our online utility, or alternatively mailed to the registered head-office.
We aim to acknowledge by email any emailed or mailed complaint within 5 days, and to conclude our investigations as soon as possible thereafter. Telephone complaints will not necessarily be acknowledged by email prior to investigation. A likely timescale for resolution will be provided upon request, but this timescale will be dependent upon the specific nature of the complaint.
VAT (UK & The European Union)
All prices on jamosolutions.co.uk are quoted inclusive of relevant UK/EU VAT to provide a transparant and honest pricing structure.
Methods of payment
Orders can be paid for using VISA, Master Card, Switch/Maestro, Solo, Electron cards,PayPal and Bank Transfer.
If any item you have chosen is unavailable, we will contact you via your e-mail address or via phone within 3 working days from receiving your order.
We do not guarantee that our Site or Content will always be available, nor do we guarantee that we will provide an error free service. We may suspend our service for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvements, or otherwise in emergencies and we may change or discontinue the availability of any Content, goods or services at any time as we see fit.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods or services on third-party websites. To make a payment, you can use any of the payment methods on file in your Amazon account.
Further information and Amazon Pay user terms you can find at Amazon Pay FAQ.