Terms and conditions of use
The term 'Jamo Solutions Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Grays Farm Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3AD, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 09407958 registered United Kingdom.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All information on this website is given as is, we cannot be held liable in respect of the information given on this website.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct, however, we do not guarantee its entirety and accuracy.
- We do not guarantee that our website will remain available or that all the material used is kept current.
- We will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when the contract for the sale of products by us to you was formed.
- We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- We will not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your right to have the products sent to you within a reasonable time. If the delay occurs before the products are dispatched, we will not charge you for the products until they are dispatched and you may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
- The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
Jamo Solutions Ltd Online Store
All orders can be placed online through our website here at jamosoutions.co.uk and all orders are subject to availability and security checks.
We will endeavour to despatch goods as promptly as possible; this is usually 1-3 days within UK Mainland and 2-3 days for deliveries to the EU.
The delivery time frame (and the cost if any) specific to your order is quoted within the order confirmation page once you submit your delivery address. This is due to the fact that we can only calculate the estimated delivery to you once we know your delivery location.
We undertake to inform you of any subsequent change to the delivery time within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Please note that some deliveries are not trackable. If you're not sure whether your order has been dispatched, check the status of your recent orders in “my account” section of the site.
For heavy or bulky items we reserve the right to charge a redelivery fee if the customer is not there to collect the goods as arranged. Any costs for re-delivery of the goods will be payable in advance by the customer.
The customer is obliged to check the correctness of the delivered products within 14 days from the delivery date (including the type, quantity and quality of the products). Any shortages, faulty size and faulty products must be reported within the 14 days period. Otherwise, we won’t be able to manage your complaint. The goods must be kept in optimal conditions while waiting for being checked by the customer.
In case of a damaged parcel (e.g. visible watermarks, bad condition of the parcel) please refuse the delivery or, if it’s not possible, report this to us within 48 hours of delivery. Please see the details regarding the refusal of damaged parcels in the section below (“Signing for goods”).
The customer is obliged to provide correct delivery details – the recipient's name and address. Delivery details must be complete and correct. If incorrect or incomplete delivery details are provided, the customer may be charged an additional redirect or redelivery fee.
UK addresses are currently delivered free of charge for orders over £100.
Signing for goods
Upon delivery of goods please check them carefully for signs of possible damage before you sign to say that you have received them in right condition. It is not always possible to determine if the internal contents have been damaged and we strongly advise you to cross out the word ‘Received in good condition’ and write ‘Damaged’ before you sign, or to write ‘Damaged’ above your signature. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the courier company.
Unfortunately, our carriers accept no other wording and it is extremely difficult for us to claim that your goods were damaged in transit if you have previously signed to declare that you received your order in good condition.
If you receive a parcel, which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability, you must REFUSE the delivery. Do not sign for the items, then please contact us immediately stating the reason for refusal. We will then resolve the problem in the best and quickest means possible. Fortunately, this happens very rarely.
Returns and Refunds
Should you wish to return purchased goods back to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange them, provided they are totally unused, in their original packaging and in a perfect and fully resalable condition, within 28 days of delivery.
Goods must be returned to us within 28 days of receipt – you need to tell us you don’t want the products (or they are faulty) within 14 days of receiving them; once it’s done, you’ve got another 14 days to send the products back.
Should you wish to cancel or return any purchased products you will be required to contact Jamo Solutions Ltd team in order to obtain an official return. You must ensure that you have communicated and obtained a Return confirmation from our customer services team via email before returning an item, and that your returned parcel must include the order details – date, order number, quantity, price and receiver details.
If the product returned is not in a fully resalable condition or if the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The cost of postage, packaging and the insurance relating to the return of unwanted goods back to our warehouse is fully the responsibility of the customer. In case of ‘faulty’ or ‘not as described goods, the cost of sending goods back to our warehouse is on us. Please read the section below (“Effect of cancellation”) to find out more about the refund.
Where large products (over 40Kg in weight) are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of up to £30 to cover the collection costs and handling fee occurred as the result.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason (unless it’s bespoke or made to measure). The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Jamo Solutions Ltd, Grays Farm Road 8 BR5 3AD Orpington Kent United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 02033719569) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If the goods have been removed from their original packaging and/or assembled, your right to cancel may be forfeited.
Any free gifts received with your order must be returned if an order is cancelled.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than:
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the total cost of returning the goods to our warehouse.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Using the product
The customer is obliged to check the compatibility of the goods placed in our packaging products. Only goods for the appropriate purpose may be placed in our packaging products. In case of keeping goods of inappropriate purpose, the customer is responsible for any damage to the packaging (e.g. delamination of the layers).
When using our product, make sure it is protected while posted.
We aim to deal with all complaints effectively. For a speedy response complaint may be submitted via our online utility, or alternatively mailed to the registered head-office.
We aim to acknowledge by email any emailed or mailed complaint within 5 days, and to conclude our investigations as soon as possible thereafter. Telephone complaints will not necessarily be acknowledged by email prior to investigation. A likely timescale for resolution will be provided upon request, but this timescale will be dependent upon the specific nature of the complaint.
VAT (the UK & The European Union)
All prices on jamosolutions.co.uk are quoted inclusive of relevant UK/EU VAT to provide a transparent and honest pricing structure.
Methods of payment
Orders can be paid for using the following methods: card payment (cards operating by Stripe), PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Bank Transfer. We also provide payments over the phone.
If any item you have chosen is unavailable, we will contact you via your e-mail address or via phone within 3 working days from receiving your order.
We do not guarantee that our Site or Content will always be available, nor do we guarantee that we will provide an error-free service. We may suspend our service for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvements, or otherwise in emergencies and we may change or discontinue the availability of any Content, goods or services at any time as we see fit.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options - Pay Later. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods or services on third-party websites. To make a payment, you can use any of the payment methods on file in your Amazon account.
Further information and Amazon Pay user terms you can find at Amazon Pay FAQ.