Internal Valve Side Gusset Pouch
We are aware that tea and coffee require very specific conditions in order to keep its peak flavor and quality. Our special pouches include an internal valve, which helps preserving the freshness of your delicacies by removing the excess gas inside the bag. Thanks to the valve we are able to protect your product from humidity and oxygenation, which are common causes of lowering the long-term quality of tea and coffee. Our special pouches are available in four distinct colors: silver, gold, maroon and black.
Fabric: Polyethylene terephthalate / Aluminium / Polyethylene
Type: SIDE GUSSET
|WIDTH (A)||65||80||80||100||135||+/- 2||mm|
|HEIGHT (H)||190||210||280||330||360||+/- 2||mm|
|WIDTH OF BOTTOM SEAL (Zd)*||6||6||6||6||6||+/- 2||mm|
|WIDTH OF BACK SEAL (Zt)||25||30||30||35||35||+/- 2||mm|
*Each seal is considered separately.
**Due to a mass production, admissible amount of bags that don`t meet specified requirements may be up to 2% of delivery.
- Available capacities: 250 g, 500 g, 1000 g
- Wide range of colors: black, gold, silver and maroon
- This type of bags protects your products from:
- oxygen - which affects the airing and oxidation
- heat and humidity - accelerate spoilage
- foreign smell - easily lead to changing the flavour and natural fragrance of products
HOW DOES THIS VALVE WORK?
The valve consists of a valve body and a membrane. Even a very slight overpressure in the package causes the membrane to bulge. As the pressure increases, the membrane rises at one valve location until a channel is formed, through which the gases can escape to the outside. After the gas has been successfully vented and the pressure is compensated, the valve closes and the membrane lies once again against the valve body. The content is thus reliably protected against external oxidation.
- removes excessive gases inside the pouch
- protects from oxygenation
- preserves original flavour and fragrance for longer
- This type of bag was design for aromatic consumables like coffee
- Can also be used to store dried tea leaves
- The list is far from over! These pouches can store a wide selection of consumables and aromatic items inside - we encourage you to experiment!
Different products have different weights and different volumes. We use millilitres (ml) to determine the capacity unit of our products. If you are unsure about the exact volume, feel free to contact us!